The spokesperson represents the GeoZentrum Nordbayern within the university and beyond. He/she leads the meetings of the collegial institution management and implements its decisions.
The branch office supports the spokesperson with the management and committee work and administers the finances, positions and rooms of the GeoZentrum. Furthermore, it is the central contact of the GeoZentrum for requests from university (internal) and external requests.
The Dean of Studies works towards the matching of the teaching offerings with the examination and study regulations, that the studies can be accomplished properly within the standard period of study and that the students are appropriately supervised. Furthermore, he/she is responsible for the evaluation of the teaching including students assessment.
The enforcement of the gender equality is one of the leading principles of the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuermberg. The women’s representatives support the university here by ensuring that measures of gender equality politics are implemented by the faculty.
To the cooperative management of the GeoZentrum belong representatives of the professors as well as non-professorial teaching staff. Furthermore, the women’s representatives are present in these meetings. The cooperative management of the GeoZentrum holds ca. three meetings per year under the chairmanship of the spokesperson (GeoZentrum meetings).
Representatives of the professors
Non-professorial teaching staff
We could not find any entry with the given search term 7377.
The study committee deals with all topics around teaching and studies. It is the central council for organization, evaluation and development of the study programmes. The study committee will be convened at least once per semester by the Dean of Studies. The dates are published on the Homepage of the faculty of natural sciences. The study committee is formed by:
- Prof. Dr. Axel Munnecke (Dean of Studies)
- Dr. Anette Regelous (Chief Executive and Representative of non-professorial teaching staff)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Göbbels (Head of examination board for the geosciences degree programme)
- Frank Dziomba (Quality management of the faculty of natural sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Rohn (Representative of the professors for the geosciences degree programme)
- Prof. Dr. Harald Stollhofen (Representative of the professors for the GeoThermie/Energie master’s degree programme)
- Dr. Emilia Jarochowska (Women’s representative)
- Dr. Manfred Bayer (External expertise and representative of Alumni)
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Nützel (External expertise)
- Sebastian Jandausch (Students’ union of the geosciences degree programme)
- Marcel Hanisch (Students’ union of the geosciences degree programme)
- Elke Zimmermann (Students’ union of the GeoThermie/Energie master’s degree programme)