Becoming a student assistant

Recruitment of student assistants and assistants with Bachelor’s degree

How do you become a student helper?

The following list contains the documents that students have to take with when they are first employed as student helper at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg:

  • Curriculum vitae (tabular or detailed, please include date and signature)
  • Certificate of matriculation
  • Bachelor certificate (if available)
  • Certificate for income tax deduction
  • Foreign students from non-EU countries: valid residence permit
  • Foreign students from EU countries: Certificate of freedom of movement (available at the town hall or residents’ registration office of the place of residence)
  • Social insurance Card (copy)
  • Current membership certificate of the health insurance company
  • Forms that need to be filled in should be sent by e-mail to the responsible person or collected from her personally
  • Time recording spreadsheet example
  • Certificate of matriculation
  • Einstellungsantrag EN Version
  • Feststellung der Versicherungspflicht bzw. -freiheit für beschäftigte Studentinnen/Studenten EN Version
  • Foreign students from non-EU countries: valid residence permit. The contract duration can not be longer than the residence permit.
  • Time recording spreadsheet example
  • General information of the Central University Administration on student helper can be found here.

    Time recording spreadsheet example