Student Service Centre
Welcome to the Student Service Centre (SSC) for Geoscience!
Getting started in the GeoZentrum Nordbayern at the FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg?
Success at university is largely in your hands. The SSC is designed to help you orientate yourself in what may be a different learning environment and culture. The SSC provides practical support, information and advice about what to expect from the challenging and rewarding experience of studying Earth Sciences at FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, so you are able to achieve your full potential. We are happy to answer your individual questions.
You can arrange appointments with the Student-Service-Centre team via e-mail.
The SSC team wishes you good luck and a lot of fun with your studies!
Contact for Prospective and First Year Students
Contact for Enrolled Students
|N.N. can help with the following topics:||For specific questions concerning your studies, please contact our academic counsellor Dr. Anette Regelous|
For undergraduates by undergraduates.
For any questions or advice about the geoscience degree programme please contact our undergraduates via the e-mail address: email@example.com. Furthermore, we are offering a consultation for undergraduates every Wednesday between 1.15 and 2.15 pm in the Industrial Mineral Collection (room right of the main entrance).
- Information of the Geoscience Student Association
- Advice from the University for starting university
- Information for Freshers from the the RRZE (datacenter) (German)
- Important semester dates
- Financing your studies
- Flyer Bachelors and Masters in Geoscience at the FAU (German)
- Flyer GeoThermics/GeoEnergy (German)
- Information brochures for Bachelors Degree (German), Master Degrees (German) in Geoscience and the Masters Degree GeoThermics/GeoEnergy (German)
- Examination Regulations for Bachelors and Masters Degree in Geoscience (students who began prior winter semester 2016/2017) (German), General Examination Regulations for all Bachelors and Masters Degree in Geosciences, Examination Regulations for Bachelors and Masters Degree in Geoscience (students who began from winter semester 2016/17) (German) and Examination Regulations for the Masters Degree in GeoThermie/GeoEnergie (German)